Thursday, February 17, 2011

Odds and Ends!

I am on a use up my scraps mission! I thought about making a quilt with them but I am not really that focused! So I have been doing random tutorials that I have found from some of my favorite blogs!

Yesterday I made 2 zippy wallets. This is a tutorial from Anna over at Noodlehead! She really has some of the best tutorials. This is where I learned to do zippers on pouches like these ones!

These fabrics are from the Meadowsweet line of fabrics. MY FAVORITE! This one is for me and I plan on using it to carry my business cards and probaly some change! Ignore the double snap and the pen mark. I was to lazy to get up and get my disappearing marker and used ink, thinking it would get covered up but it didn't! It came out pretty perfect if you excuse those mistakes.
IMG_0250
IMG_0252
IMG_0253
IMG_0256

This next one is for a friend that sent me a sweet little gift! I will be mailing it tomorrow! I am really happy with how these turned out and they only take about 30 minutes to make and would probably go faster if you made them several at a time! I thought it was cute that this one matches her business cards!
IMG_0257
IMG_0258
IMG_0260

Another scrap project was this mug rug. It is also made with Meadowsweet fabrics! This is the 3rd mug rug I have made but really the only one that has come out how I wanted it too!
IMG_0247
IMG_0248

No comments:

Post a Comment