Friday, April 19, 2013

Busy Busy Busy!

That is how it has been going lately around here! I have decided to participate in a Craft and Antique fair that takes place on June 1st! It is called JUNE JUANT and will take place in Ellinwood, Ks. So I have been working hard to stock up my inventory!

This is my most recent finish from this afternoon! It is a 6" embriodery hoop wall hanging! It would be perfect in any little boys room! The embriodery is done by machine and the ric-rac adds the perfect contrast!

6" embroidery hoop wall hanging $10 plus $3.50 shipping! Just post your PayPal email address and I will invoice you!

I also added 6 more mini mason jar pincushions to the inventory today! These are made with 4oz mason jars. I think they look just like cupcakes! That brings me to 12 total and I have 12 wide mouth 1/2 pint jars waiting to be turned in to pin cushions!

6 more pin cushions added to stock! $5 each

Last weekend I managed to get a little owl tote completed too! Great for any little girl or tween! Just the right size for all their trinkets or a trip to go shopping.

Small owl purse $15    8" tall 10" wide 2" depth comment with your PayPal email and I will invoice!

I also finished a Jeff Gordon purse! I love how it turned out, but I am not a Jeff Gordon fan!

DSCN1842

I also made a really cute reversible market tote! Pattern by Michelle Patterns. Very easy to make and will hold a lot of purchases!

Spring reusable shopping bag

On top of all that sewing I enrolled for summer college courses on Tuesday! I start June 3rd! Wish me luck I have a job interview this afternoon! I hope everything goes smooth!

No comments:

Post a Comment