Monday, January 7, 2013

Starburst Custom Binder Cover

I really promise the pattern for the binder cover will be coming soon! I just never realized I would have so much trouble figuring out the different sizes and taking the time to write it all out!

Front!

So in the meantime, I have been working on a couple custom covers! The most recent is made of Lizzy House fabrics. I love the purple pearl bracelet fabric. I really think I should buy a whole bolt of that fabric!

Exterior side with Velcro closures!

The buyer of this cover plans to use it as a organizer to keep all her wedding planning items in! Super cute idea and a very fashionable way to carry it all!

Front inside pocket

Back inside pen slots and paper pocket

I am now open to all custom orders! Just leave a comment with your EMAIL address in it or email me at tmsatterwhite@hotmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion. You know how to make people rally behind it, obviously from the responses. You've got a design here that's not too flashy, but makes a statement as big as what you're saying. Great job, indeed.
    custom imprinted drink-ware

    ReplyDelete