Thursday, January 31, 2013

Roundabout Binder Bag

The newest custom order! Love this fabric. I have had it in the opposite colorway and really can't tell you what one I like best! Please forgive the photos, we just moved and I need to get used to the lighting in my sewing room!

upload

upload

The fabric exterior fabric is Michael Miller Roundabout. The interior solid purple is Kona Cotton, but I forgot to check the label on the bolt for the exact name! The lining fabric a calico cotton print that I found at Hobby Lobby and I think it is a cute little extra. The only time you see it is when the binder is out, but I just figured why not!

upload

upload


I am open to all custom orders now! Binder covers, purses, pillow covers, pillowcases, coffee cozys, and anything else your heart desires! Just shoot me an email at tmsatterwhite@hotmail.com or contact me through ETSY!

No comments:

Post a Comment