Thursday, August 6, 2009

Welcome To Jolies's Junebug Boutique

Hi everyone! You are now reading the blog for Jolie's Junebug Boutique! We are a small business specializing in hand sewn creations! We have an Etsy Shop and we also take custom orders!
This blog is going to be used to show you what I am working on, what I want to work on, and what I have made!
First off alittle bit about me! My name is Teresa Satterwhite! I am a stay at home mom of one with one on the way! My daughter is Jolie and she is 2! She is quite the little spitfire! Our family has one more on the way. The next baby is due March 8th. We are very excited. My husband, Dean, is in the army. He has gone through 3 deployments and finally gets to stay home for awhile. We also have one dog and one cat!
I started sewing when I was in high school! I took home ec., home ec. 2, and then I was the teachers aid for a home ec. class. Before my husbands last deployment, I went out and bought a sewing machine. At that time our daughter was barely a week old and I really need something to keep my occupied during the next 13 months of his deployment! That is when I started Jolie's Junebug Boutique. Purses are my favorite item to sew, followed by little girls clothing! We also make quilts, scrubs, shopping cart covers, crayon rolls, art purses and many other items!
During the period of this blog I hope to meet new people, find new customers, and maybe even write my own tutorial! I hope that everyone enjoys this blog as much I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment