Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Barn Sale

Well the time has come for the fall Barn Sale. The barn sale is about an hour and a half away from my house but well worth the drive! I will be selling my handmade items and vintage finds. There will be many other vendors selling handmade items, vintage items, and repurposed items!


There is a meal of yummy food prepared by the farmer and his wonderful wife. They have BBQ and the fixings, along with around 1,000 homemade, amazing cupcakes. And did I mention that the sale takes place on a working dairy farm!? It sure does! They have raw milk for purchase and have calves out on the front lawn for your young children to check out!

Here is a look at a few of the goodies I will have available! Mark your calendar for OCTOBER 11th!







No comments:

Post a Comment