Saturday, November 13, 2010

Simplicity 2685 View D

IMG_0592
I have made this bag a few times! The fabric is always the same. I have used different colored lining and a different button but it has always been the same exterior!
IMG_0594
First thing about this bag, is that it is huge! I love the look of it but if I was to ever make it for my self, I would shorten in by about 5 inches!
I have always made this as a custom order and the first time I made it, the bag went straight into my ETSY shop!
IMG_0595
This bag is really easy to put together. The most complicated part might be the interior zipper pocket, if you have never done one! The pleats are simple and so pretty!
IMG_0593
This bag was a custom order and the buyer wanted the velcro added! It is to display the Army name tapes! One will say the spouses last name and the other will say US ARMY. I really hope she enjoys this bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment