Sunday, December 20, 2009

Cold Feet!

Well, yesterday at 5:30 am the snow started. It didn't stop until about 8 this morning. Twenty Four inches of the white stuff fell over one day. So, Yes I do have cold feet but that is just because we went out and shoveled for quite awhile this morning. We are supposed to be on our way to Florida right now but Mother Nature had other plans for us.
Here is a tutorial on how to cure those cold feet issues!
http://www.vanessachristenson.com/2009/02/tutorialrice-bag-feet-warmer.html
This tutorial is so easy and so warm! I how ever made one small change to the first one that I made. I use feed corn in mine instead of the rice. I have been told that it retains the heat better. I warm mine in the microwave for 3 minutes on high and out come a bag that is nice and toasty!
I have also made these in a few other sizes. They come out great no matte what!

No comments:

Post a Comment