Saturday, November 7, 2009

Custom Orders

I would have to say that custom orders are probably my favorite thing to do! It is so fun to take an idea that is in someone else's head and make it reality!


My latest custom order was a Zebra Print Buttercup bag! One of my favorite patterns you can find it at Made by Rae!






I also had a custom order for some fabulous Jewelry Roll/Wraps! I made 4! Each one was for a bridesmaid in a wedding party! This pattern is my own! I may try to make a tutorial of my own for this!





With Christmas coming up, I started making presents for my family members! My Sister-In-Law is expecting her 3rd baby and she wanted a black and white diaper bag! Of course, I was very excited about making this because I will be needing one soon also!



Jolie's Junebug boutique is now excepting Christmas orders! We will close ordering for Christmas on the 1st of DECEMBER! If you have any questions you can email me at joliesjunebugboutique@hotmail.com and you can add me on facebook to see more of my work! My name is Teresa Satterwhite!

PS! The giveaway is still going on! I only need 12 more comments and you get a free purse! Use it or give it as a Christmas present!

No comments:

Post a Comment